Dr Hauschka Quince Day Cream is a refreshing and protective day cream for everyday use. It’s suitable for normal and dry skin types.
This lightweight moisturiser works to keep skin healthy and fresh throughout the day. The Quince and Beeswax extracts in this moisturiser give it wonderful protecting qualities making it an ideal day care cream for modern living. Other carefully selected plant extracts help to moisturise and smooth the skin. This cream is not suitable for fatty, impure skin.
Refreshing and protective it’s ideal for everyday use and helps to balance and harmonise normal to dry skin types. Regular use will leave skin smoothed and moisturised. This is a protective "anti stress" cream, perfect for everyday living. It gives excellent protection from pollution and day-to-day UV rays. It’s ideal for layering over your usually Dr Hauschka moisturiser for extra protection against external influences.Read More
Dr Hauschka is considered to be one of the purest skin care ranges available. This range of organic skincare works to restore and maintain healthy skin, giving it a beautiful glow and has a celebrity following - Jessica Biel uses Dr Hauschka Moisturising Day Cream and also loves Dr Hauschka's Lip Balm.
26 September 2012 Tamara
LOVE this product, perfect for sensitive misbehaving skin. To coin another product - it's not too heavy and not to light, its just right.
• Apply every morning after cleansing with Cleansing Cream and Facial Toner.
• May be used in alternation with Moisturising Day Cream to really activate the skin's Moisturising processes.
• Combine with Normalising Day Oil to give added day to day protection against sun and cold.
• Apply over Rose Day Cream for greater protection in winter.
• Only a small amount is needed (warm it between palms for easier application).
• Quince Day Cream, or indeed any of the Dr.Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
• Dr Hauschka believes that daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
• If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend theRhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules.
Water/Aqua, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Althaea Officinalis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Flava, Pyrus Cydonia Wax, Lysolecithin, Bentonite, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum.