Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream is a rich, luxurious daily moisturiser, ideally suited to dry, sensitive or mature skin.
This luxurious moisturiser features Rose Oil and Wild Rose Hip extract, which envelop the skin with a protective nurturing film. This rich, beautifully scented cream, with the extract of over 1,075 organic Rose petals in each tube, strengthens the skin and soothes redness and couperose conditions. The skin is encouraged to repair and restore itself as well as being calmed and smoothed.
A hero product in the Dr Hauschka range, this day cream works to protect the delicate outer layer of the skin against dryness and irritation. It seals in moisture to prevent dryness, whilst helping to regenerate the epidermis and helping the skin to maintain its moisture levels. It features a blend of Rose Petals, Rose Hip and Avocado, which help soothe and renew red, irritated, sensitive skin. It is this formula which makes Rose Day Cream wonderfully comforting and nourishing and it can be used on all skin types, in very cold weather.
Try mixing this moisturiser with a couple of drops of Translucent Bronze Concentrate for a tinted moisturiser. If your skin tends to be very dry, apply Toned Day Cream after the Rose Day Cream for extra protection. Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream is also wonderful as a baby care moisturiser.
Tip: If you find Rose Day Cream too heavy in the summer months, try using Rose Day Cream Light, until you need the added protection and support of Rose Day Cream again.
Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream was Runner Up for Best Day Moisturiser in the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2012.Read More
Dr Hauschka is considered to be one of the purest skin care ranges available. This range of organic skincare works to restore and maintain healthy skin, giving it a beautiful glow and has a celebrity following - Jessica Biel uses Dr Hauschka Moisturising Day Cream and also loves Dr Hauschka's Lip Balm.
13 November 2012 Marie
Thought it was quite expensive but it's definitly worth it as a little goes a long way.My skin was very dry and I developed rosacea over the past year and a half but this cream has made a big difference, I still get the redness but not as bad as before.
20 September 2011 Sam
This is a great moisturiser if your skin is fragile and tends to redness. Rich formulation, delicate rose scent, and perfect under makeup. Very comfortable on the skin, and long-lasting moisturising effect. I am very pleased with the appearance of my skin at the end of my first tube, which has lasted nearly five months.
01 February 2011 christina
absolutely amazing.i have never seen my skin so hydrated as well as perfectly moistened.
• Squeeze a small amount of Rose Day Cream onto the palm of your hand and warm it by pressing your hands together. This makes it easier to apply.
• Gently apply to face, neck and earlobes.
• Rose Day Cream, or indeed any of the Dr.Hauschka moisturisers, should not be used at night time as the skin uses this period to excrete toxins absorbed during the day - so any products that interfere with these natural processes should be avoided.
• Daily use of night creams can mean that the skin becomes dependant on an external source of moisture rather than producing its own.
• If your skin feels taut after cleansing in the evening, be patient. Wait 20-30 minutes and the skin will re-balance itself. Make sure that you are rinsing the Cleansing Cream off properly. If you have been using night creams for a long time, then your skin may need extra support in the changeover period to Dr.Hauschka, and in this case, we recommend the Rhythmic Night Conditioner ampoules
Water (Aqua), Peanut (Arachis Hypogaea) Oil, Althaea Officinalis Extract, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Lecithin, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Wax, Rose (Rosa Gallica) Petal Extract, Rose (Rosa Canina) Hip Extract.