Dr Sebagh Breakout Powder & Cream is a two-part kit covering all aspects of a breakout whilst maintaining the balance of the surrounding skin.
Containing a cream and a powder treatment this unique combination is a new strategy for the treatment of oily skin with a tendency to become acne prone. A rapidly working treatment, this is highly effective in reducing blemishes.
The Breakout Cream is formulated with ACNET, a natural complex of innovative substances which combats the four step process of Acne prone skin.
It works to treat:
- Abnormal keratinisation leading to clogged pores.
- Overproduction of oil (sebum)
- Infection with bacteria (p-acnes)
- Inflammation from a reaction to the bacteria and debris accumulation.
The Antibacterial Powder with ACNACIDOL is a new revolutionary powder emulsion which contains a powerful antibacterial active ingredient to inhibit p-acnes bacteria multiplication.
Key Benefits of the two-phase treatment:
- Designed for oily skin with a tendency to breakout.
- A bathroom cabinet must-have.
- A product for all the family.
- Can be used all over the body
- Controls oil production
- Unclogs pores
- Non drying
- Reduces redness
- No benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid.
Dr Sebagh Skincare – experience the ‘Sebagh Effect'! Dr Sebagh is a world famous skincare expert who has treated some of the most famous faces in the world. His expertise is in anti-ageing technology and taking high concentrations of the most effective ingredients to create targeted skincare products. To get clear results for problem skin, try the Dr Sebagh Breakout Foam Cleanser, and for fine lines, it's got to be the For Your Eyes Airless Puffy Eyes Cream. His advanced anti ageing skin care includes the worldwide bestseller, Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask. BeautyBay.com are delighted to be an official Dr Sebagh Skin Care stockist.
07 December 2009 Mara hawkins
This is the only product I have ever found that really works. Dr. Sebagh breakout powder & cream has helped my daughter's teenage spots and acne (v. sensitive skin) It is expensive but worth it and has saved endless misery. It started to work within a week and she has used it for almost a year with wonderful results. Thank you.
- In the palm of your hand, mix equal amounts of Antibacterial Powder and the Breakout Cream.
- Apply to your face using the tips of your fingers, focusing on any spots/blemishes and the oily T-Zone area.
- Once or twice a week use Deep Exfoliating Mask with Azelaic Acid to counteract the abnormal keratinisation and inflammation for 5-10 minutes followed by the antibacterial powder and cream.
BreakOut Crème: Aqua (Water) - Butylene Glycol - Glycerin - Calamine - Isostearyl Isostearate - Arachidyl Alcohol - Palmitoylproline - Sodium Acrylate / Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer - Behenyl Alcohol - Octadecenedioic Acid - Isohexadecane - Sodium Palmitoylsarcosinate - Magnesium Palmitoylglutamate - Phenoxyethanol - Arachidyl Glucoside - Piroctone Olamine - Magnesium Aluminium Silicate - Parfum (Fragrance) - Polysorbate 80 - Chlorphenesin - Methylparaben - Zinc Gluconate - Magnesium Aspartate - Propylparaben - Benzoic Acid - Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment - Peg-60 Almond Glycerides - Caprylyl Glycol - Copper Gluconate - Methylchloroisothiazolinone - Carbomer - Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid - Methylisothiazolinone - Oleanolic Acid - Bht - Benzyl Benzoate - Benzyl Salicylate - D-Limonene - Gamma Methylionone Linal - Geraniol - Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde - Lilial - Linalol Antibacterial Powder: Aqua (Water) - Silica Silylate - Ammonium Lactate - Calamine - Nylon 6/12 - Butylene Glycol - 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid - Glycerin - Sebacic Acid - Xylitol - 1.10Decamediol - Zinc Pca - Potassium Sorbate