Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask is a perennial best seller due to its hard working, quick results formula. Exfoliating is a critical step in slowing down the ageing process because as we age, the natural process of cell turnover slows down.
- Exfoliates the dead layers of the skin for faster cell turnover.
- Cleanses and exfoliates the pores.
- De-sensitises and reduces redness.
- Brightens and lightens pigmentation and acne scarring.
- Treats melasma (pregnancy mask).
- An Alpha Hydroxy Acid obtained from milk.
- Helps to dissolve the dead skin cells and moisturise the fresh new cells.
Azelaic Acid 1.6%:
- Azelaic acid is a yeast found on normal skin.
- It is known to be effective against a number of skin conditions.
- It returns to normal disordered growth of skin cells.
- Stimulates the skins matrix: collagen and elastin levels are improved.
- This ingredient has been found to be as effective as retinol in dealing with wrinkles and sun damage, without the side effects.
The application of Deep Exfoliating Mask produces visible effects in one application. Maximum effect will appear after 3 months of continual use one or twice a week.Read More
Dr Sebagh Skincare – experience the ‘Sebagh Effect'! Dr Sebagh is a world famous skincare expert who has treated some of the most famous faces in the world. His expertise is in anti-ageing technology and taking high concentrations of the most effective ingredients to create targeted skincare products. To get clear results for problem skin, try the Dr Sebagh Breakout Foam Cleanser, and for fine lines, it's got to be the For Your Eyes Airless Puffy Eyes Cream. His advanced anti ageing skin care includes the worldwide bestseller, Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask. BeautyBay.com are delighted to be an official Dr Sebagh Skin Care stockist.
07 April 2013 Milena
It just lives up to expectations - deeply cleans, exfoliates and makes my skin glow. I can honestly recommend it!
02 November 2012 BB
Makes my skin feel soft and clean. If I leave it on a bit too long there is a burning sensation but goes away after about 10-15 minutes -so just figure out how long works for you. Will keep on using despite the price
02 August 2012 Clare
Incredible instant results - brightens, exfoliates and deep-cleans my skin with just one use. Pricey, but lasts about a year with weekly use - my secret weapon product when skin is just missing that extra bit of glow!
10 August 2010 fei
VERY GOOD PRODUCT AND MAKE MY SKIN SOFT AND CLEAR.
• Use once or twice weekly.
• Massage into clean dry skin.
• Leave for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Wash off with warm water.
• Party Time/Special Occasion: Use Deep Exfoliating Mask then Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream followed by Serum Repair in a generous layer (like a mask) onto your face, neck and décolleté and allow the serum to penetrate the skin for 10 minutes until your skin feels tight and soft. Then apply makeup.
• Avoid eye area. A stinging reaction is normal. If too uncomfortable remove straight away. Do not use if you have a sensitive skin or suffer from eczema. We recommend that you carry out a patch test behind your ear ten minutes prior to use.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Lactic Acid, Lysine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Peg-40 Stearate, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 80, Azelaic Acid, Silanediol Salicylate, Peg-20 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Cetyl Acetate, Benzoic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Oleyl Acetate, Stearyl Acetate, Ci 19140 (Yellow 5), Magnesium Nitrate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Ci 14700 (Red4), Sodium Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3