Dr Sebagh Natural Replenishing Cream is a hormone replenishing cream for dry, mature and sun damaged skin.
It is an intensive moisturising treatment with a unique formulation which brings immediate improvement to sun-damaged, sensitive and prematurely aged skin.
Designed for skin weakened by a depletion of younger hormones, this intensive moisturising treatment brings an immediate improvement to sun-damaged, sensitive and prematurely aged skin. It contains a natural phyto-hormone complex (Isoflavone + Phytosterol) to replenish skin weakened by a depletion of younger hormones (pre-menopause, menopause)
- Intensive moisturising treatment.
- Brings Immediate Improvement to skin.
- Replenishes skin that has weakened - by a depletory of younger hormones e.g. through sun damage / Sun Beds / Ageing.
- Contains a Natural Phytohormone Complex.
- A Brilliant After-sun.
Contains: Hydrolyzed collagen:
- This ingredient stimulates the fibroblast cells to produce more of their own collagen.
Natural Phytohormone Complex:
- Decreases skin wrinkles rapidly and significantly.
- Demonstrates a real hormone-like activity.
- Contains date seed extract taken from Phoenix dactylifera.
Natural Phytohormone Complex is a true rejuvenating skin care product composed of seven substances: isoflavons, phytosterols, phytosteroids, ursolic acid, policosanols, pro-vitamin A and vitamin E. It is rich in anti-oxidants, and has firming and soothing properties.
- Isoflavons: are aromatic substances which are very close in structure to that of oestrogen in the human body. This is why this ingredient helps rejuvenate and repair the skin very quickly and efficiently. Isoflavons possess anti-oxidising, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergenic compounds.
- Phytosterols: The biosynthesis of phystosterols in plants aim at protecting plant species. They derive from plant sterols by the formation of additional cycles. These compounds are similar to human steroids.
- Phytosteroids possess a well-known ‘hormone-like’ activity in the skin. In the skin steroids accomplish a true preventing action on the signs of ageing. They maintain the functional equilibrium of the skin, they energise the process of cellular synthesis and they preserve the tonicity and the firmness of the skin.
Dr Sebagh Skincare – experience the ‘Sebagh Effect'! Dr Sebagh is a world famous skincare expert who has treated some of the most famous faces in the world. His expertise is in anti-ageing technology and taking high concentrations of the most effective ingredients to create targeted skincare products. To get clear results for problem skin, try the Dr Sebagh Breakout Foam Cleanser, and for fine lines, it's got to be the For Your Eyes Airless Puffy Eyes Cream. His advanced anti ageing skin care includes the worldwide bestseller, Dr Sebagh Deep Exfoliating Mask. BeautyBay.com are delighted to be an official Dr Sebagh Skin Care stockist.
21 August 2011 M-B
21 January 2011 Jessica
Lovely cream - wasn't sure at first but love it.
06 January 2011 Anne
Love love love this! I went through some hormonal changes (different types of hormonal birth control, then pregnancy) and my skin just couldn't keep up with them. It felt dry, but had breakouts. Until this! In a few weeks all my problems were gone, and had my beautiful skin back. Expensive, but worth it.
• Apply morning and evening to the face and neck avoiding the delicate eye area.
Aqua (Water) - Propylene Glycol - Ethylhexyl Ethylhexanoate - Isopropyl Palmitate - Hexyldecanol - Cetyl Alcohol - Hydrolyzed Soy Protein - Polysorbate 60 - Glyceryl Stearate - Peg-100 Stearate - Sorbitan Stearate - Phenoxyethanol - Stearic Acid - Dimethicone - Oleyl Erucate - Urea - Palmitic Acid - Polyacrylamide - Parfum (Fragrance) - Tocopheryl Acetate - C13-14 Isoparaffin - Chlorphenesin - Glycerin - Retinyl Palmitate - Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract - Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil - Hydrolyzed Collagen - Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate - Methylparaben - Benzoic Acid - Laureth-7 - Triethanolamine - Algae (Laminaria Digitata Extract) - Gentiana Lutea Extract - Magnesium Nitrate - Equisetum Arvense Extract - Potassium Sorbate - Butylparaben - Ethylparaben - Propylparaben - Isobutylparaben - Sorbic Acid - Bha - Bht - Methylchloroisothiazolinone - Magnesium Chloride - Ci 19140 (Yellow 5) - Methylisothiazolinone - Ci 16255 (Red 102) - Benzyl Salicylate - Benzyl Benzoate - Hexyl Cinnamal - Linalool - Limonene - Butylphenyl Methylpropional - Citronellol - Geraniol - Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone