Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift And Sculpt Anti Ageing Facial Starter Kit is the perfect introduction to the Amazing Face anti-ageing facial regime.
Exfoliate, cleanse and moisturise skin with this perfectly sized beginner’s starter kit from Emma Hardie. Containing some of the best-selling products from this award winning range this sensational collection of skin care products will make you fall in love with your skin all over again and help you achieve the radiant complexion you crave.
Tip: This luxurious starter kit is the perfect introduction to the Emma Hardie brand or will make a perfect pampering treat for someone special.
- Amazing Face Natural Lift Moringa Cleansing Balm 10ml - A luxurious cleansing balm infused with Botanical extracts of Moringa seeds, Wild Sea Fennel and Vitamin E to balance and purify skin whilst minimising the appearance of open pores. A blend of uplifting Orange, Neroli and Mandarin extracts combined with calming Jasmine and Rose works to revitalise dull, dry, dehydrated and mature skins, leaving the complexion clean, soft and exquisitely fragrant and effectly removes all traces of make-up. So pure, silky and hydrating this sensational cleanser doubles as a soothing and softening mask and universal rescue balm.
- Amazing Face Natural Lift & Sculpt Cleansing Cloth - Always remove your cleanser with this innovative dual purpose cloth which features a gently abrasive Muslin side to give gentle yet controlled exfoliation and a smoother Micro-Fibre side which polishes and perfects skin.
- Aromatherapy Infused Rosehip Exfoliating Seed Sachets 10g - Add a sprinkling of these Aromatherapy Infused Exfoliating Rosehip Seeds with a small amount of the Moringa cleansing balm to effectively remove impurities and dead surface skin cells.
- Amazing Face Natural Lift And Sculpt A.M./P.M. Moisturiser 10ml - A versatile facial cream enriched with the latest in botanical Marine Actives to help restore the skins natural elasticity and youthful appearance. Infused with Organic Essential Oils of Lavender, Geranium and Peppermint this luxurious moisturiser revitalises the complexion whilst providing a delicate, aromatic fragrance. With a light non-greasy texture this day and night cream combines the benefits of a facial serum and a moisturiser to leave skin looking smooth and supple with a naturally radiant glow.
- Amazing Face Natural Lift And Sculpt Firming Eye Serum 5ml - Formulated with Botanical Extracts and Bio-photon enriched Marine Actives this perfecting serum protects and strengthens the delicate skin surrounding the eye whilst effectively reducing puffiness and dark circles caused through stress, lack of sleep and dehydration, it also offers anti-aging properties and diminishes fine lines and wrinkles to give eyes a more youthful appearance.
A leading pioneer in natural and healing skincare, Emma Hardie is one of the most accomplished facialists and skincare specialists in the UK. The Emma Hardie brand was created to make skincare easy and approachable, whilst giving noticeable results and have been recognised with some of the beauty world's highest honours, including the Natural Health Awards and the Green Beauty Bible.
For an introduction to the Emma Hardie range, try the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Travel Essentials – a 5 piece collection to give you a radiant, healthy complexion.
Cleansing Balm & Cloth:
- Mix a few drops of warm water with a little Moringa Cleansing Balm in the palm of your hand to create a milky texture.
- Apply to the face, neck and eye area using circular motions and massage thoroughly to melt away make-up, excess oils and grime.
- To remove, soak your Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift & Sculpt Cleansing Cloth in warm water squeeze out the excess and gently wipe over the whole face and neck, taking extra care around the delicate eye area.
- Use the gently abrasive muslin side of the cloth to exfoliate dry, lined, thickened and congested areas and the smoother micro fibre side for more delicate and sensitive areas.
- Use morning and night.
- Alternatively apply a small amount to extra dry areas such as knees and elbows and massage until fully absorbed.
- To use as a mask massage onto skin and leave for 10-15 minutes – remove using usual method.
- Mix a sprinkling of exfoliating seeds with a small amount of the Moringa cleansing balm.
- Using the fingertips, gently press and roll the mixture over the face, neck and décolleté, paying special attention to dry, lined, thickened and congested areas.
- Avoid the delicate eye area.
- To remove, soak your cleansing cloth in warm water, squeeze out the excess and gently wipe over the whole face, neck and décolleté.
- Use once or twice weekly.
- Cleanse skin thoroughly and pat dry.
- Dispense a full pump of moisturiser and warm it between your fingertips before applying evenly all over the face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Roll, press or gently massage into the skin to encourage product penetration.
- Apply to clean dry skin, prior to moisturising.
- Using your fore finger, pat gently around the eye area and down to the top of the cheek bone until absorbed.
- For full firming effect, allow to dry before applying moisturiser or make-up.
- Always work the product from the inside to the outside of the eye area to help improve circulation.
- Use morning and night.
- Exfoliating Balm: Vitis vinifera seed oil Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil Caprylic/capric triglyceride Cetearyl alcohol Peg-8 beeswax Peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides Sorbitan stearate Peg-60 almond glycerides Limonene Citrus aurantium dulcis oil Silica Glycerin Phenoxyethanol Benzyl alcohol Lecithin Citrus aurantium bergamia oil Aqua Citrus aurantium amara oil Juniperus virginiana oil Citrus nobilis oil Crithmum maritimum extract Linalool Butylene glycol Octyldodecyl pca Menthyl pca Ascorbyl palmitate Helianthus annuus seed oil Tocopherol Moringa pterygosperma extract Geraniol Jasminum officinale oil Farnesol Disodium phosphate Rosa damascena oil Citric acid Citral Citronellol Moisturiser: Aqua Prunus persica kernel oil Cetearyl alcohol Squalane Glyceryl stearate Oenothera biennis oil Rosa canina fruit oil Butylene glycol Sodium stearoyl lactylate Butyrospermum parkii butter Persea gratissima oil unsaponifiables Helianthus annuus seed oil Glycerin Caprylic/capric triglyceride Sorbitol Phenoxyethanol Sodium pca Octyldodecyl pca Tocopherol Menthyl pca Sclerotium gum Citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil Pelargonium graveolens oil Lavandula angustifolia oil Sodium lactate Crithmum maritimum extract Linalool Benzoic acid Mentha piperita oil Sodium hyaluronate Citronellol Dehydroacetic acid Geraniol Lupinus albus seed extract Hydrolyzed lepidium meyenii root Melissa officinalis extract Pelvetia canaliculata extract Phytic acid Tripleurospermum maritima extract Codium tomentosum extract Ethylhexylglycerin Limonene Sahel scenedesmus extract Polyaminopropyl biguanide Citral Disodium rutinyl disulfate Citric acid Hordeum distichon extract Sodium benzoate Sorbic acid Tocopheryl acetate Ascorbyl palmitate Eye Serum: Aqua Decyl olivate Glycerin Algae extract Aloe barbadensis gel Diglycerin Persea gratissima oil unsaponifiables Hamamelis virginiana bark/leaf/twig extract C12-16 alcohols Sorbitol Lecithin Betaine Arnica montana extract Phenoxyethanol Sodium pca Panthenol Pullulan Palmitic acid Sclerotium gum Alcohol denat. Xanthan gum Pentylene glycol Sodium lactate Panax ginseng extract Saccharomyces cerevisiae extract Lonicera caprifolium flower extract Butylene glycol Allantoin Trehalose Lonicera japonica flower extract Benzoic acid Sodium hyaluronate Dehydroacetic acid Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract Pelvetia canaliculata extract Retinyl acetate Tocopherol Tripleurospermum maritima extract Citrus aurantium amara flower distillate Rhodiola rosea root extract Ethylhexylglycerin Sahel scenedesmus extract Linalool Polyaminopropyl biguanide Sodium benzoate Limonene Potassium sorbate Phytic acid Ascorbyl palmitate Tocopheryl acetate Sorbic acid Lactic acid Rosehip Seeds: Rosa canina seed powder, Rosa damascena oil, Juniperus virginiana oil, Jasminum officinale oil, Citrus nobilis oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia oil, Citrus aurantium amara oil
- Delivery & Returns