HealGel is an advanced skin rescue treatment designed to address a broad range of skin conditions.
Featured in some of the prestige publications including Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar this soothing rescue gel is packed with active ingredients. The complex therapy acts where your skin needs it most combining stimulating and soothing ingredients with the very best in derma-science to give outstanding results.
Described as ‘Magic in a Jar’ HealGel contains five key soothing complexes:
- Arnica Liposome - A natural skin stimulant which reduces puffiness and discolouration whilst strengthening capillaries.
- Biodynes - Containing metabolic stimulating substances to promote cellular renewal whilst increasing cell respiration.
- Glistin P4 - A neuropeptide which defends cells from free radicals.
- Haloxyl - A Tetrapeptide designed to reduce swelling and puffiness under the eye. Strongly increasing the expression on enzymes involved in clearing degraded haemoglobin it is easily absorbed into the deeper layers of the skins structure to encourage cellular repair and results in a clear, healthy complexion.
- Madecassoside - Extracted from Centella Asiatica is the most potent soothing active ingredient to reduce redness, sensitivity and irritation.
Six vital protective and repairing agents create a protective barrier to allow the soothing complexes to work beneath the skins surface:
- Collaxyl - A peptide which increases the production of Collagen to stimulate the regeneration of the skin so wrinkles are decreased. It also promotes wound healing and complete skin regeneration.
- Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate - An Amino Acid and a vital component of Collagen and Elastin, this protein controls the elasticity of the connective tissue fibres helping skin to retain texture and elasticity. With proven results towards fading of stretch marks and skin healing and cell renewal.
- Oristine – A peptide which promotes the enzyme SIRT1 to increase cellular lontivity and encourage dermal renewal particularly after trauma. Originally developed to repair UV damaged skin it also extends the life of aged Keratinocytes and Fibroblasts.
- Polysilicone 11 - A vital component of HealGel it provides a gel matrix on the surface of the skin so the potent active ingredients can work more effectively. An optimal ingredient of scar therapy it can help reduce the appearance of scars by softening and flattening them when the wound is fully healed.
- Signaline - Actively stimulates skin cells to produce more collagen, Keratin and Calcium which are essential for cell regeneration and wound healing.
- Vinci 02 - A synthetic peptide designed to aid skin repair.
This unique, innovative formula is an excellent all-rounder; encouraging the skins natural healing process whilst reducing irritation, bruising, redness and sensitivity and effectively reducing the appearance of scarring and stretch marks.
Did you know? HealGel was created by 5 leading plastic and cosmetic surgeons and a renowned skin biochemist who spent 3 years formulating this skin therapy gel.
HealGel is the result of three years of development by a team of five leading plastic and cosmetic surgeons, in conjunction with a renowned biochemist. A true wonder in a jar, this cream features a cocktail of active ingredients and works to heal, smooth, calm, firm, renew and protect skin, plus it can be used all over the body – even around the eyes!
With many celebrity fans, plus high praise from top magazines such as Vogue and Harper's Bazaar, HealGel is a must have for your beauty bag.
31 January 2012 Amber
One of the only products that I've come across that actually does what it says. I have acne scarring on my cheeks and after one month have practically disappeared. After one use my skin was noticeably firmer and brighter. Also used on a big bruise and dissapeared the next day. Highly recommend this product. Doesn't clog the pores or makes skin oily.
• Apply HealGel Advanced Skin Rescue Formula to any area of troublesome, but unbroken skin, two or three times daily as you need it.
• Do not use it on open wounds or severe burns.
• No allergic or untoward reactions have been reported with the use of HealGel but be sensible as you would with anything; test HealGel Advanced Skin Rescue Formula on a patch of normal skin and leave for an hour.
• Use with care near the eyes.
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Penoxethanol, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Madecassoside, OleaEuropea(Olive) Fruit Oil, Methylsilanol, HydroxyprolineAspartate, Arnica, Montana Flower Extract, LaminariaDigitataExtract Phospholipids, Alcohol, SimmondsiaChinensis (Jojoba) Oil, GlutamylamidoethylIndole, OryzaSativaExtract, Hexapeptide-9, Hexapeptide-3, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Limonene, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, PalmitoylOligopeptide, PalmitoylTetrapeptide, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhxylglycerin, ChlorhexidineDigluconate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.