Peter Thomas Roth Beta Hydroxy Acid 2% Acne Wash is gentle yet effective oil-free acne wash that deep cleans without over drying.
- It is an oil-free, fragrance-free, alcohol free, dye free formulation.
- Helps eliminate the breakout cycle while it removes excess oil, makeup and bacteria.
- Soothes and conditions skin, leaving it 'squeaky-clean', oil and residue free.
- Penetrates pores to clear and help prevent development of new whiteheads, blackheads and acne breakouts, whilst allowing skin to heal.
- pH level 3.5-4.5.
PETER THOMAS ROTH
Peter's interest in skin care derived from his own quest to find effective products to treat his acne, sun spots, and fine lines. The Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care Company blossomed from Peter's mission to create a broad-scale collection of therapeutic skin treatments that use the most effective and potent ingredients with the most advanced technology to produce enough variety and choice in formulations to satisfy anyone's individual skin care needs.
There are currently no reviews for Beta Hydroxy Acid Acne Wash 250ml.
We publish all reviews once we verify you have purchased the product from BeautyBay.com. Each month, we choose a winning review to win £50 to spend at BeautyBay.com!
• Apply a small amount over moistened skin with fingerprints.
• Work into a foamy lather and massage into affected area.
• Rinse with lukewarm water and gently pat dry.
• Carefully avoid the eye area, mouth and sensitive areas of the neck.
• Follow with moisturiser or sunscreen depending on skin type.
• Begin with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed.
• If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 2.00% Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Quaternium-15, Methylparaben.