Selexir Peace Balm
Selexir Peace Balm
- Read More
Selexir Peace Balm effectively soothes and calms distressed, irritated and sensitive skin whilst providing essential nourishment and hydration.
This luxurious yet intensive cosmetic balm has been dermatologically tested, proven to relieve irritated skin and calm light to medium eczema. Suitable for all sensitised areas of the skin, the rich formula is bursting with 21 highly concentrated ingredients which provide lasting hydration whilst strengthening the skin’s natural barrier function.
Ideal for red, flaky and extremely dry skin, Selexir Peace Balm has a soothing Shea Butter base and is infused with Aloe Vera and Vitamin rich Honey to promote natural recovery and provide essential antioxidant protection.
A powerful Serenity Seed Complex consists of Blackcurrant Seed Oil and Black Cumin Seed Oil to bring peace to red, itchy, cracked and distressed skin. Beeswax protects the skin from harmful environmental factors and locks in moisture, whilst Avocado and Evening Primrose Oils stimulate cell production and maintains healthy levels of elasticity.
Selexir Peace Balm is also infused with a blend of Radish Root, Honeysuckle Flower and Aspen Bark Extracts and works to reduce swelling, and irritation whilst relieving infections, cuts and rashes. A fusion of Plant Extracts including Matricaria and Witch Hazel boosts antioxidant protection, whilst firming skin for anti-ageing benefits.
Cupuaçu Seed Extract provides the skin with essential fatty and amino acids and boosts Vitamin B levels for a healthy appearance, whilst Lavender Oil, known for its calming effects, helps the skin regain a smoother, healthier appearance. Selexir Peace Balm is also enriched with Mango Seed Butter which provides a protective layer against UV radiation and locks in moisture whilst smoothing rough skin.
Selexir Peace Balm has a reparative blend of Minerals to protect the skin from allergies and repair damaged tissue. Zinc, well known for its astringent properties tightens skin tissue for a smoother, tighter appearance and is also beneficial for many skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis and acne. Magnesium Chloride is an anti-allergen that protects the skin from rashes and is known to fight infections while being gentle to damaged skin tissue.
Paraben free, Selexir Peace Balm has been dermatologically tested with over 80% of participants reporting a positive effect on skin firmness, elasticity and smoothness. The majority of volunteers reported a substantial improvement in relief of itchiness and redness, whilst 100% of volunteers stated that Selexir Peace Balm significantly enhanced skin hydration.
Selexir Peace Balm considerably improves the skin’s appearance after use, leaving the skin feeling calm, nourished and rehydrated.
Tip: Selexir Peace Balm is suitable for all skin types, even for very sensitive skin. It is free from Parabens, Paraffin, Silicones, Mineral Oils, Petroleum or Synthetic Dyes and Fragrances. Peace Balm is also safe to treat skin irritations on babies from 3 months.
- Shared By You
- Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Honey, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Beeswax, PEG-22/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Sorbitan Oleate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Extract Ferment Filtrate, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Flower) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Gluconolactone, Zinc Stearate, P-Anisic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol.
- Selexir Peace Balm is highly concentrated and a little goes a long way.
- The skin should ideally be gently cleaned before applying the balm.
- Warm up a pearl-sized amount of the balm on your finger tips and then gently massage it into your skin in a circular motion.
- Selexir Peace Balm can be mixed with other skincare products, such as sun protectors and moisturisers.
- It is also a great base for concealer and make-up.
- For optimal results, use twice daily.
- Delivery & Returns