Blackest Black Eyeshadow
Discover the most highly pigmented, intensely dark shadow with Natasha Denona’s Blackest Black Eyeshadow. With a sooty black payoff, it’s the perfect choice for creating a multitude of sultry, dramatic eye looks. Discover three ways to wear this incredible product with Denona’s exclusive makeup looks below.
The Classic Smoky Eye
1. Apply eye shadow base on top of eyelid.
2. Use black eyeliner pencil (#E100) on the waterline between the lashes and on the upper lash line.
3. Choose a small eye shadow brush (#4) apply blackest black eye shadow on top of the eyeliner pencil (upper lash line and lower lash line).
4. With a medium eye shadow brush (#12), apply the blackest black eye shadow to the outer corner and center of the eyelid with tapping motions and blend inwards and upwards into the socket.
5. Take a large eye shadow brush (#10) and dip it into bronzer. Blend it in circular motions in the crease for final finish.
6. With a smudger brush (#6) apply the blackest black eye shadow on top of the lash line
8. With brush #6 and bronzer blend the black eye shadow at the lower lash line until it reaches a soft and blended finish.
9. Curl the lashes and apply mascara on both top and bottom lashes. Apply false strip lashes to create a more bold look on the upper lash line.
The Cut Crease
1. Begin by applying eye shadow base across the eyelid.
2. Apply eyeshadow metallic in creme #21S with brush #10 on top of the eyelid.
3. With black eyeliner pencil #E100 line across the waterline and draw a line on the crease of the upper eyelid while the eye is opened. You want to connect the upper line with the outer corner of the lower lash line.
4. Take eye shadow brush #4 to apply the blackest black eye shadow to the lower lash line and carefully continue to apply on the upper line while blending upwards.
5. With brush #5 and the blackest black eye shadow, continue to blend the line of the cut crease.
6. Use brush #8 and bronzer to blend the upper line upwards until you see a soft finish.
8. Curl the lashes and apply a slick of mascara on both top and bottom lashes. For a bolder look, apply false strip lashes to the upper lash line.
The Smoky Winged Liner
1. Apply eye shadow base across the eyelid.
2. Use medium eye shadow brush (#12) to apply the blackest black eye shadow on the outer corner of the eyelid. Continue to build a wing outside the fold of the eyelid. While building the wing, try to imagine an angle of 45 degrees.
3. With brush #9, pick up some more blackest black eye shadow and blend inwards on the center eyelid and into the crease and outwards on top of the wing.
4. With a the large eye shadow brush (#10) and some bronzer, blend the black eye shadow on the crease and outwards above the wing.
5. Define the lower waterline with a black eyeliner pencil.
6. With brush #4 and the blackest black eye shadow, set and smudge the lower lash line.
7. Curl the lashes and follow with an application of mascara on the top lashes. Apply strip lashes which have a fanned shape to accentuate the shape of the wing.