1. Apply foundation, concealer and any blush or contour as normal.
2. Groom through brows with a brow brush to tidy and define if needed.
3. Use a fluffy brush to blend soft brown and taupe shadows over the lid.
4. Lightly line the eyes with eyeliner.
5. Set the base with a light dusting of loose powder.
6. Apply a lip primer to the lips to smooth the skin and make lipstick last longer.
7. Use a lip pencil to define the lip shape and lightly blend into the lip to create a base.
7. Apply the lipstick with fine tipped lip brush, blot and repeat if necessary.
9. Add lipgloss over the top of the lipstick.
10. Finally, use a fluffy brush to press glitter into the lipgloss.