If you want to stand out without sparkling like a Christmas tree this year, then our graphic eye with a metallic highlight might be just what you’re looking for. We layered Natasha Denona’s super pigmented Blackest Black Eyeshadow over a black gel liner base for a dramatically deep effect. Not a fan of a silver highlight? Switch it up to any colour you like!
1. Being by applying your base makeup as normal.
2. Groom through brows with a tinted brow gel to add colour and definition.
3. Use a firm eyeshadow brush to apply and blend black gel eyeliner right across the lids and up towards the outer corner.
4. Layer black eyeshadow over the top of the gel liner base to increase depth of colour.
5. Use a fluffy brush to extend and blend out the pigment to form a dramatic winged shape.
6. Use a cotton bud to clean up as necessary and help sharpen the shape for a well defined look.
7. Darken the waterline with a black pencil eyeliner.
8. Apply metallic cream eyeshadow at the inner corners of the eyes. Keep it blunt for a more modern look, or blend if you want a softer effect.
9. Finish eyes with a slick of black mascara.
10. Finally, use your foundation to clean away any eyeshadow fallout, and set with a light dusting of translucent powder.