1. Apply CREASE 2, CREASE 3, TRANSITION 6, and LINER 5 into the crease, and blend across with a clean brush to create an ombre effect.
2. Use a small pointed brush to apply CREASE 2 in the outer corner, create a wing outline connecting the crease to the outer corner.
3. Cut the crease with concealer and pat concealer over the lid and into the wing outline.
4. Starting from the centre of the eye, use a fluffy brush to blend CREASE 3 along the lashline and inside the wing.
5. Apply HIGHLIGHT 7 over the remaining visible concealer base and use TRANSITION 6 to blend the green down into the pink in another ombre effect.
6. Use a fingertip to press HIGHLIGHT 2 into the inner corner and onto the brow bone, and blend CREASE 2, CREASE 3, TRANSITION 6, and LINER 5 along the lower lashline.