Discover your best you with Identity, a selection of 42 eyecatchingly bright and bold colours – all with intense pigment payoff. Follow the step-by-step tutorial below to recreate @alannagellingmakeup’s mesmerising pink-toned eyes from the Identity palette, using the Eye Wonder 12 Piece Eye Brush Set.
1. Start the look by packing CREASE 2 onto the lid and blending out the edges with the Hey Shorty brush.
2. Take the shade CREASE 3 and apply to the crease, blending upwards and outwards with the Round The Blend brush.
3. Using the On Fleek brush, take your fave concealer and cut a half crease on the lid, stopping just before the outer corner of the eye.
4. Pack POP 2 onto the centre of the lid and blend HIGHLIGHTER 3 onto the inner section of the lid, using the Multi-tasking Master brush.
5. Take the shade CREASE 3 and blend it onto the lower lash line using the Sketch It Out brush, matching the colour up with the outer corner of the lid. Apply HIGHLIGHTER 2 to the inner corner for a pop of highlight.
To complete the look, apply a set of fluttery lashes and you’re all set!