1. Apply CREASE 1 to the crease of the eye and craft an arch shape across the lid.
2. Blend TRANSITION 1 and 5 around the outer edges of the arch.
3. Blend the pigment out towards the brow with BASE 2 and 5, creating a sunset hue.
4. Deepen the crease with LINER 1 and 2 and begin to close in on the arch.
5. Cut the crease with concealer, pushing it towards the inner corner of the eye and fading it outwards.
6. Pack on the same shades onto your lid, starting with CREASE 1 in the inner corner and working through to BASE 2 and 5, creating a smooth gradient.