1. Use a flat brush to apply concealer all over the eyelid.
2. Pack BASE 1 over the concealer to create a seamless base for the other shadows to blend on top of.
3. Blend TRANSITION 1 from the crease up to the brow bone using a fluffy brush.
4. Intensify the colour of the transition by packing on a second layer of the same shade, this time using a dense brush.
5. Deepen the crease using CREASE 1 to add dimension blend LINER 1 along the lower lash line.
6. Cut the crease with concealer and sketch out a wing outline following the natural shape of your eye. Then go back in with the crease shade to deepen the centre of the wing.
7. Pat POP 1 into the centre of the lid next to the crease shade.
8. Brighten the inner corner by applying HIGHLIGHT 1 and finish the look with a pair of lashes.