1. Use BASE 1 to cover the eyelid and extend outwards and up to the eyebrow.
2. Use a crease brush to apply LINER 7 into the crease. Extend from the inner corner out towards the end of the brow.
3. Take a cleanse brush and blend out the colour for a smoky effect.
4. Create depth in the outer corner of the eye using LINER 4. Blend outwards and towards the centre of the lid.
5. Cut the crease with concealer then pat HIGHLIGHT 6 and POP 7 onto the centre of the lid.
6. Lightly blend the pigments together to create an ombre effect.
7. Use a small, pointed brush to blend LINER 7 and LINER 4 along the lower lashline.
8. Finish the look with liner and false eyelashes.