She’s always been a rebel and a wild child, unafraid of taking risks and excited to play, experiment, and break boundaries. Her beauty look is inspired by a playful take on punk.
Shop The Look
How To Apply
1. Prep the lids using Kevyn Aucoin’s Natural Concealer to create a base for eyeshadow.
2. Set this with a dusting of RCMA’s Translucent Powder.
3. Blend the shade Courtney from the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette into the crease as a transition shade.
4. Blend the pink shade from the Viseart Editorial Brights Palette (bottom left corner) in small, circular motions back and forth across the crease.
5. Apply the shade Aubergine from the Jouer Springtime in Paris Palette to the outer corner and blend through the crease.
6. Use a flat shader brush to blend the shade Expensive from the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette over the lid and up to the crease.
7. Lightly blend the two colours together.
8. Use a small angled brush to apply Morphe’s Gel Liner in Slate to the upper lashline and wing out.
9. Connect the wing to the lower lashline and fill in.
11. Highlight the under eye area using Kevyn Aucoin’s Natural Concealer.
12. Apply a light coating of mascara followed by false eyelashes.
13. Mix Jeffree Star’s Liquid Lipstick in Prom Night on the back of your hand with the purple shade from the Viseart Editorial Brights Palette. Apply to the lips with a brush.