Feisty, fierce, and a high-flyer in all aspects of life, Drew is the life and soul of the party, turning heads the second she walks into a room. Her look is all about contrasts – pretty in pink with a dark twist.
Shop The Look
How To Apply
1. Blend Kevyn Aucoin’s Natural Concealer over the lids to create a base for eyeshadow.
2. Set this using RCMA’s Translucent Powder.
3. Use the shade Courtney from the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette as a transition shade in the crease of the eye.
4. Pack the shade Ladyship from the Coloured Raine Queen of Hearts Palette onto the outer corner and blend through the crease.
5. Use the deep plum shades from the Morphe 35D Palette to define the outer corner and crease.
6. Dampen a brush and pack the shade Skinny Dip from the Jouer Skinny Dip Palette onto the lid.
7. Blend the purple and gold shades together.
8. Line the waterline and create a winged line using the Morphe Gel Liner in Slate.
9. Use the deep purple shades from the Morphe 35D Palette to define the lower lashline.
10. Line just above the cut crease using Stila’s Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow in Diamond Dust.
11. Blend concealer under the eyes to brighten.
12. Contour and warm the cheeks with Makeup Geek’s Bronzer in Tawny.
13. Apply mascara then add Lilly Lashes in Ash Kholm to intensify the look.
14. Finish the look by lining and filling the lips using LA Splash Lip Couture Matte Liquid Lipstick in Venom.