Frankie sets, rather than follows the trends. She’s a fearless straight-talker who isn’t afraid to speak her mind, and doesn’t care what anyone thinks – her look is bold and creative, a work of art.
Shop The Look
How To Apply
1. Use an angled brush to trace Morphe Gel Liner in Slate into the crease.
2. Extend out into an exaggerated wing and fill in.
3. Clean the edges with the Kevyn Aucoin Super Natural Concealer.
4. Brush up the brows and fill in using Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz.
5. Line just inside the black edge with LA Girl Line Art Matte Eyeliner in White
7. Apply false eyelashes.
8. Blend the shade Expensive from the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette into the inner corner and extend along the lower lashline.
9. Use LA Girl’s Endless Eyeliner in Black to line the waterline.
10. Highlight the cheekbones, Cupid’s Bow, and bridge of the nose using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Ultimate Glow Kit.
11. Finish the look by lining and filling the lips with Stila’s Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Bellissima