He’s a rulebreaker through and through, unafraid of going against the grain and a champion of non-conformists everywhere, his look is inspired by a determination to break from tradition.
Shop The Look
How To Apply
1. Apply Dr Lipp Nipple Balm to the lips and allow it to absorb completely.
2. Brush up the brows and fill in lightly using Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow.
3. Create a base for eyeshadow by applying Kevyn Aucoin Supernatural Concealer to the eyelids.
4. Apply Artdeco Fixing Powder with a fluffy brush to set this base.
5. Use the shade Courtney from the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette as a transition shade in the crease of the eyes – blend well.
6. Apply the bright blue shade from the Viseart Editorial Brights Palette to the outer and inner corners of the eyes and soften using a fluffy brush.
7. Concentrate a second application of the same shade in the inner corner using a pencil brush.
8. Use the same brush to apply the darker blue shade from the Viseart Editorial Brights Palette to the outer corner and crease in a tight ‘V’ shape. Repeat this step on the inner corners.
9. Coat both sides of the eyeliner brush and line the upper lashlines, extending into a straight flat wing using Gel Liner.
10. Diffuse the eyeliner using the shade Black Rainbow from the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette and a small pencil brush.
11. Blend into the blue in the outer and inner corners using a small fluffy brush.
12. Pat the shade Starlight from the Jouer Skinny Dip Palette onto the centre of the lids.
13. Dust away the powder from under the wind then add concealer in its place and blend well.
14. Run LA Girl’s Pencil in Mermaid Blue along the waterline and into the lower lashline then blend out.
15. Extend this line upwards and under the first wing (leaving a gap) using gel liner.
16. Use an angled brush to apply Black Rainbow from the Jeffree Star Beauty Killer Palette over the wing. Blend downwards and smoke out.
17. Apply a light coating of mascara and blend concealer under the eyes to brighten.
18. Highlight the cheekbones using the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo.
19. Smudge Stila All Day Lip Liner in Marsala onto the back of the hand then use a fluffy brush to dust this onto the lips.
20. Use the same brush to lightly run a coating of the Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo over the lips.