Are you ready for your summer beauty obsession? If there’s one big makeup trend for 2019, it’s pink, and it’s going to make us wink!
Pink lips, pink eyes, pink cheeks. The ultimate gal-power colour is having a moment and we don’t want you to miss out.
To help you get started on crafting your look and giving serious Elle Woods vibes, pro-MUA Mitchell is on hand to show us how to be pretty in pink; and not only on Wednesdays.
1. Brush brows up with a clean spoolie.
2. Apply liquid concealer all over the lid to create an even and adhesive base.
4. Create an even blend using Cosmopolitan (BEAUTY BAY EYN 42 Matte Brights Palette) with 50% above your circle, and 50% below.
5. Keeping the pressure light, wing the shadow out towards the temple to create a tapered look.
8. Using a small, dense brush for control, add In Blankets (bPerfect mmmmitchell Sub Zero Highlighter Palette) to the inner corner of the eye and the brow bone to highlight.
9. Take an angled brush and create a winged liner using Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Unicorn Blood.
10. Gently pat over Drama Queen (BEAUTY BAY’s EYN 42 Matte Bright Palette) to create an ombre liner.
11. Apply Doll Beauty Lashes in Kimberley and Frenchie to finish the look.
12. Apply Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Prom Night under the bottom lash line.
13. Gently tap Radioactive (Melt Cosmetics Radioactive Stack) over Prom Night.
Face & Lips
1. Use Kevyn Aucoin’s The Etherealist Super Natural Concealer under the eye and gently buff onto the surrounding areas of the face.
2. Take the NABLA Close Up Concealer in Almond to contour and bronze the perimeter of the face.
3. Add NABLA Close Up Baking & Setting Powder to set under the eyes and the centre of the face to prevent concealer from creasing.
4. Take Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer in Saddle on an angled brush to set the darker concealer.
5. Use Radioactive (Melt Cosmetics Radioactive Stack) for blusher and gently start at the temples.
6. Add the shade Baebly from the bPerfect mmmmitchell Sub Zero Highlighter Palette using the side of the brush to highlight.
7. Apply Art Deco Clear Lash Gel to accentuate the brows.