Ask any MUA what the secret is to achieving the big, bushy brows that are bang on trend right now, and we can guarantee they’ll recommend Soap Brows (even our faves James Molloy and Nikki Wolff are fans). Inspired by an old-school makeup artist hack (using bar soap to tame and shape brows), Soap Brows takes the concept further by housing everything you need in a mess-free, travel-friendly tin.
What’s more, the all-natural and organic formula is designed specifically for brows, so this is no ordinary soap. Designed to be left on skin (rather than washed off), it’s free from fragrance, colour, and foaming agents, so won’t lather up, cause irritation, or leave unwanted residue in your brows.
As you’d expect from a product that’s graced the brows of Sophie Turner, Perrie Edwards, and none other than Beyoncé herself, the results are seriously incredible. Expect dimension and fullness, giving the instant illusion of bigger, bushier brows.
Intrigued? Follow the steps below to get the best brows of your life.
You will need
Follow these steps
1. Use a tissue and clean spoolie to make sure your brows are clean and remove makeup.
2. If you need to fill in or colour your brows, do so now. For best results, use a brow pen or pencil and wait for it to dry/set before proceeding.
3. Spray the mist directly into the tin and gentle rub with the spoolie, loading it up with product.
4. Brush through your brows in an upwards direction, starting at the centre of the brows.
5. As you work your way outwards, start to brush at an angle towards the edge of your face, to allow the natural shape of your brow to show through.
6. Use your fingertip to remove any excess product and move any stray hairs into place.