First Aid Beauty FAB Faves To Go Kit is a trio of travel sized skin essentials.
Cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise all skin types with this luxurious travel friendly kit. Featuring the best-selling Ultra Repair Cream with convenient Facial Radiance Pads and a creamy Face Cleanser the FAB Faves To Go Kit contains all you need to have radiant, glowing skin wherever you are.
These First Aid Beauty favourites are suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive and are formulated without Parabens, Sulphates and Synthetic Dyes & Fragrances and work together to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate and repair skin for a clearer, beautifully refined appearance.
- Facial Radiance Pads x28 pads - A gentle renewal treatment, these pads brighten, tone and exfoliate the skin with just the right amount of lactic and glycolic acids to make them safe and effective for daily use. Cucumber and Indian gooseberry tone the skin, while lemon peel and liquorice root leave the skin bright and glowing.
- Face Cleanser 56g - Gently cleanses the skin, removes surface oils, make up, dirt and grime. Its whipped texture transforms into a rich cream when blended with water. It is infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend that works hard to scavenge free radicals. Allantoin and Aloe Vera Leaf Extract work to heal and soothe, whilst the FAB Antioxidant booster combats free radicals. Glycerin moisturises and gives barrier protection.
- Ultra Repair Cream 56g - Delivers exceptional hydration and protection with no greasy petroleum. With the help of Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter, and Eucalyptus Oil Ultra Repair Cream provides immediate relief and visible improvement for distressed skin suffering from psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis. Ultra Repair Cream can be used all over the body and on the face. This cream hydrates, calms and smoothes skin, whilst improving the skins natural barrier function. It helps to relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema and other conditions.
FIRST AID BEAUTY
First Aid Beauty (a.k.a. FAB) was created by Lilli Gordon, who found products would either work but feel like medicine, feel great but weren't effective, or smelled wonderful but irritated her skin. First Aid Beauty offers effective, yet luxurious products that treat everyday beauty and skincare challenges. Each product is free of harsh chemicals and known allergens, including parabens and fragrances and is suitable for sensitive skin.
We love the Soothe & Smooth Kit – a four piece travel kit with everything you need to cleanse and hydrate on the go.
28 January 2013 Lisa aka lmohhh
I really wanted to try the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream as I had heard great things.Decided to buy this little pack to ensure I could try a few more products from 'fab'. The cream is utterly amazing, no parabens or nasties which I throughly enjoy and it can be used anywhere, so not just the face but hands and body.The cleanser makes your skin feel as if every single little ounce of makeup is no longer stuck in your pores.The radiance pads I am still a little unsure of because they do not seem to do much for me, but then again its doesnt seem many toner such items do.Overall if you want to try out FAB definitely go this so you have a chance with more of their products.
- Dampen the face and dispense a coin-sized portion of cleanser onto fingertips.
- Delicately massage into all areas of the face.
- Remove with a soft washcloth or a splash of water.
- Recommended for daily use in the morning and night.
- Wipe pad across face, neck, and décolleté once or twice daily after cleansing.
- Apply as needed to face and elsewhere.
- Use at least twice daily to restore dry or irritated skin.
Face Cleanser: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol,Sodium PCA, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Allantoin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. Facial Radiance Pads: Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian Gooseberry) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20. Ultra Repair Cream: Colloidal Oatmeal, Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus, Ceramide 3.