It’s official, we’re obsessed with Beautyblenders, the nifty little egg-shaped sponges that have become essential to base makeup application. But exactly how do you go about cleaning your Beautyblender?
These are no ordinary makeup sponges – you can’t throw them away after using. So, to keep your makeup application flawless and to prevent the spread of bacteria (which leads to unwanted breakouts!), it’s essential to thoroughly clean your Beautyblender on a regular basis…
Scroll down to discover the perfect way to clean your Beautyblender.
1. Pour 4 tbsp of Liquid Blendercleanser onto the sponge, leave it to absorb for a 3 minutes.
2. Submerge in water and leave to soak for another 3 minutes.
– Avoid twisting or pinching your Beautyblender too hard as this causes tears and rips.
– Because Liquid Blendercleanser and Blendercleanser Solid are formulated specifically for Beautyblenders, using them will extend the life of your sponge to three months.
– Your Beautyblender can be used immediately after it’s been washed.
– Wash your Beautyblender as soon after use as possible – the longer that product sits on the sponge, the more it will stain.
– Ideally you should wash your Beautyblender every day.